CHARISM OF THE CONGREGATION:
The Charism of our Congregation is drawn from the Spirituality of the Sacred Pierced Heart of the Crucified Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd which moves the members to go out and announce the Good News of the Risen Lord to Non-Christians, Plant the Church where is not yet planted and bring the Church to full development where it is already implanted.
Therefore, our Vision is to have all people hear the Good News of Salvation and thus be saved. Hence, Our Mission is Evangelization of a whole person through Pastoral Ministry (Catechetical Instructions); Healing Ministry, Social Ministry and Teaching Ministry.
- To carry out catechetical instructions to non-Christians.
- To find or develop missionary work in parishes/dioceses of targeted marginalized persons.
- To run homes for retreats, Spiritual courses and renewals for all humanity.
- To train local women leaders and catechists, so as to bring the Church to full development where it has been already implanted.
- To run Centres of Ecumenical activities for the unity of Churches.
- To animate missionary activities among Christians.