We have 11 Zones and one (1) Delegation as shown below:
Coastal , Rift Valley, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Jinja, Kampala, Moroto, Mwanza, Kampala, Delegation, European and Americas Zones
1. COASTAL ZONE: Delegation
Sr. Pamela Agunda - Zonal Coordinator Superior General & Her General Councilors
Our Zones 1. Ongata Rongai Formative Community
1. Ongata Rongai Parish - Ngong Diocese 2. St. Brenda Community - South - Africa.
2. Meru Diocese - Meru Diocese
5. Msabaha Community - Malindi Diocese
6. Hongwe - Malindi Diocese
7. Baraka Community - Malindi Diocese
8. Masarbit ESM - Masarbit Diocese
2. RIFT VALLEY ZONE: 8. Kampala ZONE Sr. Francisca Mukulu – Zonal Coordinator Jovita Gavikwenda
1. Rongai - Nakuru - Nakuru Convent - Nakuru Diocese 1. Rubaga Hill Community - Jinja Diocese
2. Gilgil Community - Nakuru Diocese 2. Walukuba Community - Jinja Diocese
3. Kapenguria - Kitale Diocese 3. Buswale - Jinja Diocese - Jinja Diocese
4. Lokichar - Lodwar Diocese 4. Bugolobi Community - Kampala Arch
5. Kabichbich - Kitale Diocese 5. Marengoni On-going Namugongo - Kampala Arch
6. Kolongolo - Kitale Diocese 6. St. Kizito Community - Kampala Arch
7. Nebbi Community - Nebbi Diocese
3. TANZANIA-Mainland ZONE: European Zone
Sr. Bernadette Temba - Zonal Coordinator
1. Kilacha Convent - Moshi Diocese 1. Aversa Community - Italy
2. Kibosho (St. Theresa) Community - Moshi Diocese 2. Termoil - Italy
3. Kikuletwa community(St. Theresa of the Child Jesus) - Arusha Arch-diocese. 3. St. Ignatius Community - Italy
4. Enduimet - Arusha Arch-diocese 4. St. Elizabeth - England
5. Mbulu - Mbulu Diocese
6. Mwenge University - Moshi Diocese
4. ZANZIBAR ZONE: Americas ZONE
Sr. Aquila Tarimo – Zonal Coordinator Sr. Elizabeth Wangui
1. Tomondo community - Zanzibar Diocese. 1. Knoxville - USA
2. Mpendae community - Zanzibar Diocese. 2. Cleveland OHIO - USA
3. Cheju community - Zanzibar Diocese. 3. Santiago De Cuba - CUBA
4. Zinga Bagamoyo (Bishop Mazzoldi) - Morogoro Diocese. 4. Holguin De Cuba - CUBA
5. Ciego-Avila Diocese - CUBA
5. Moroto ZONE:
Sr. Natalina Ujeo – Zonal Coordinator
1. Regina Mundi Community - Moroto Diocese
2. Naoi Community - Moroto Diocese
3. Amaler community - Moroto Diocese
4. Kawach Community - Moroto Diocese
5. Rumbek Holy Family Community - S. Sudan.
6. Nimule Parish Community - Torit Diocese
6. Mbarara ZONE – Zonal Coordinato - Sr. Provia Kyomugisha
1. Kamwengye - Fort-Portal Diocese
2. Kazo - Mbarara Archdiocese.
3. Mazzoldi Kazo - Mbarara Archdiocese.
4. Kasana Luweero - Luweeru Diocese.
5. Bugombwa - Fort-Portal Diocese
6. Kamwezi - Kabale Diocese
Total Number of Communities:
We are a non-profit making organization and that’s why all members must work hard to earn their living. We also receive support from the well wishers, e.g. Donors ....
CHARISM OF THE CONGREGATION:
The Charism of our Congregation is drawn from the Spirituality of the Sacred Pierced Heart of the Crucified Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd which moves the members to go out and announce the Good News of the Risen Lord to Non-Christians, Plant the Church where is not yet planted and bring the Church to full development where it is already implanted.
Therefore, our Vision is to have all people hear the Good News of Salvation and thus be saved. Hence, Our Mission is Evangelization of a whole person through Pastoral Ministry (Catechetical Instructions); Healing Ministry, Social Ministry and Teaching Ministry.
- To carry out catechetical instructions to non-Christians.
- To find or develop missionary work in parishes/dioceses of targeted marginalized persons.
- To run homes for retreats, Spiritual courses, and renewals for all humanity.
- To train local women leaders and catechists, so as to bring the Church to full development where it has been already implanted.
- To run Centres of Ecumenical activities for the unity of Churches.
- To animate missionary activities among Christians.